Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Term 3 reflection

This term was very fun we did many things, had amazing events, we have learnt and experienced a lot.

The first event we had was Tongan language week, it was a massive celebration. We had a big feast, when we performed (room 6, room 7, room 5 and room 8) we did great and proud. Next, was the Maori language week. We didn’t do much except the Kapa Haka group. They performed well. After that we had a big bike day event it was about us getting new bikes, they were very cool bikes. When were there we had some activities for us to do, they were riding the bikes obviously, making badges, eating cookies and drinking milo and eating SAUSAGES!!!

I also have learnt a lot, I’ve learnt how to write recounts, asking critical questions and multiplying percentages. The things that I have been struggling on is comprehension in reading and expression formulas in math. I have set goals for me, they are Learning formulas, using more similes, metaphors and personification and asking myself more critical questions.

Next term I will be trying to achieve all my goals by doing my best and never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment