Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

yoga challenge part 2

On Wednesday 17th of October I was nearly late for school but I got there on time. When I got to school we practice our niuean words, after that the room 7 boys had to move the chairs (boys in room 7) and the room 7 girls had to move the tables to the side (girls in room 7).

After we moved all the stuff Miss Alsley told us what we were going to do we were going to do part 2 of the yoga challenge. Then she said “are you ready?” so she showed room 7 the first picture it was kind of easy, a group had to cross their hands and hold them and put there feet in the middle. The next one was easy we just had to put our feet on your buddy's knees. The last one was hard it was like double stars.

The fourth one was like you made illuminate with your hands and put your legs up together. The next one was kind of hard it was called the downwards dog and we had to go down and put your feet on each others back in a line. The next poes was my hardest it was like a frog poes your hand had hold your hole weight.

The one that I liked was the one where you go into a group of 3s, one has to stand on someone's knees the person getting stood on had to counter weight the person that was standing on them, and the last person had to hold the person standing on the other person. This one needed 3 people to one had to handstand on both of their legs while they were holding you. Then we wanted to do boys vs girls but none of us could do it it was like a rainbow heaps people had to do it. The last one was a square one then you had to lie on each others legs. After that I said in my head “what do you mean.”

My favorite one was the downwards dog. The one I hated was the frog one because I couldn't do it, at the end my back was sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment