Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

blindfold challenge

INTRO - 
WHAT: Blindfold challenge.
WHERE: room 7
WHY: For fun
WHEN: Friday 21st September 2018, 9.10am
HOW: got into buddies, Miss Ashley arranged the furniture
WHO: Room 7 students

PARAGRAPH 1: 
Get in buddies
Miss Ashley gave instructions and rules - points.
In your head, made a plan of which way to go
Say who your buddy was.
PARAGRAPH 2: WHEN YOU WERE BLINDFOLDED
 Feelings: paralysed, nervous, scared, excited, sleepy, felt comfortable because I had done it before, trust my buddy??? Felt like i was going the wrong. Felt like a robot.
How did it feel to have a blindfold on?
Happened: lost points because we touched the paper/tables, fell over,
Banged into each other. 
Table pushed me to the side
Furniture was like spikes in Fortnite.
Screaming like it was a justin bieber concert
Kaboom
“ahhh”
PARAGRAPH 3: WHEN YOU WERE TELLING YOUR BUDDY WHERE TO GO
 Tell them to “go straight, go left and right, go on the chair and jump on it, crawl, climb over, duck, stop stop stop, lean over, reach out, grab the chair, step over, confirm or deny”
Felt like the general of an army, an army of one. 
Felt like: excited, angry, nervous, strong, fearless, in control, 
CONCLUSION: (Choose one of these)
My favourite was..
I felt ..
It was easy/hard because..
I would or wouldn’t do this again because...




WRITE YOUR STORY HERE:
On Friday the 21st of september in the morning I went into class and did my study sheet. When I did my spelling in my study sheet. I asked my teacher Miss Ashley if I can go and get my netbook to play on.

When the bell rang we had to wait for the other people that were outside playing. So while I was waiting I was talking to my friend. We were talking about what are we doing for writing we thought we were doing the blindfold challenge.

When the rest of the class came we all sat on the mat and did the roll. After the roll had to go and get a buddy for something we knew it was the blindfold challenge. When Miss Ashley told the rules she said she mad it harder. You first get with 10 points and if you stand on a paper or bump into a table you lose a point, if you make it there without losing any points you get a token. And I went first before my buddy stanly I got 10 points. When I was blindfolded I felt like a robot getting controlled because stanly was telling me where to go.





After that we had to wait for the other people to finish there one. When they finished it was my buddys turn to walk. he blindfolded himself because I did not no how to do it. When he started to walk he just hit a paper strate away and he lost a point it was like I told him to walk everywhere. But then we finally got to it he get 9 points, then we went back to the mat and sat down.

When we sat on the mat we all had our turn. Some of the people had 20 me and stanley got 19. Then we had to go and right this story.

WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED:
Author: Davlyn

Checked by: Timote



Author: Davlyn

Checked by: Timote


Recount checklist ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Surface features
Searched
Found
Fixed
Capital letters at the beginning of a sentence


Capital ‘I’


Capital letters for names of places and people


Full stops at the end of a sentence


Speech marks when people are talking
Punctuation - ? ! ; : ‘
Words are written in past tense


Connectives - next, then, afterwards


Interesting and difficult adjectives


Deep features



Introduction has who, what, when, where, why, and how


Conclusion has a reflective statement or says how you felt


Ideas/events in the right order


3 paragraphs


Metaphors and similes


Onomatopoeia, alliteration and/or idiom


Different types of sentences - short, long, compound and complex




One thing that (name) did well was the I getting them right

One thing that (name) needs to work on:speech marks when people are talking and Punctuation.
























No comments:

Post a Comment