Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

VR BUNGY

I felt terrified and noushsh because I’ve never bungee jumped before in my life. When I was looking in the VR i looked down and I saw a metal dirty bridge. The ground was shaking like a earthquake. The dirty mietle bridge was tilting me of into the active volcano it looked like a bubbling soup. It also smelt like rotoroa and I said in my head “i'm going to die” because it was like I was falling 100mph. When I got to the bottom a lava bubble launched and it nearly got me while I was screaming “aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” Then I launched back up like a rocket back to the top and then I kept on going up and down like a bouncy ball. Then finally landed back on to the dirty metal bridge and took my harness of and ran away and said to myself “i'm never going to do that again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment