Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

whale recount

whales
If I was a whale I would live in the deep blue sea. And I would live with my mum, dad and two brothers. In the morning the water would be sparkly and shimmery. We had to migrate because the water was too hot, we migrated to colder waters. We were looking for another place to stay in where it was cold. Then we found a place to stay at. we met our next door neighbour who was a Stingray. Then we had to migrate again because it got too warm again. We could not find a home to stay at. Then my echo location stopped working so we kept going straight. We got stranded on Farewell Spit. Then a man called some volunteers and they helped us to get back in the sea.

1 comment:

  1. I have greatly enjoyed reading this Davlyn. It has brought back lovely memories for me from the way you describe the water, through to the stingray and Farewell Spit. My father's family lived near Farewell Spit and so we used to visit there a lot. It is a beautiful part of New Zealand. Make sure you go there one day.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete